Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Running Moms and Dads, Wednesday

887 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Ron 
<p>Morning my running friends.  I got a pretty good work out in last night.  I was having a good run then my leg started to get tight so I stopped at 33 minutes.  Oh well that is good for me these days and my leg is fine.  I also lifted.  Tonight is more of the same.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This weekend is baseball if it doesn't rain.  The last two tournaments have been rained out and my son isn't happy about it.  20% chance of rain on this weekend.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Glad you are feeling better Paul.  You need to rest more.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Staci you sound busy hope you get that run in.  Are you getting a lot of snow?  Jennifer's kids have a snow day today.</p>

<p>I am not 100% sure what is wrong with my leg.  I had it looked at a couple of years ago.  It feels like a muscle gets strained on the back right hand side of my left leg.  I think mostly when I over extend my leg while running faster.  I don't think I run with my leg foot real straight either.  I am more aware of where it needs to be stretched.  The funny thing is that I can pop the exact spot where it bothers me.  I am thinking of getting a bionic leg but then I would probably just run in circles so that isn't a good idea either.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Staci Boise got about 10" and Jennifer showed me pictures and it is kind of crazy.</p>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.