Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>Happy hump day!  A nice run for me but a short workout. Time to hi the shower.</p>
<p>Sisu, I like your thinking. Sounds like I need to put that in the suggestion box!</p>
<p>SB, happy anniversary! Hope things settle down and you get your running back into the schedule!</p>

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
<p>Good morning all!!  I hope everyone is doing well.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sudsy-How is your week going?  Any good plans for the holiday weekend?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Staci-Happy anniversary a day late! :) I hope it was a good one.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Andi-Congrats to dh on his promotion!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>We're still dealing with the kitchen mess.  The guy came in to start rebuilding and said there was more mold, even though supposedly the tests came back clean.  No one believed him, so he took down one of the cabinets that was still there and the wall was covered in mold.  So, now they will come back and seal everything off again and start over.  We're leaving on Saturday, and I pray that we come home to everything all put back together.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I didn't run yesterday because I spent 4 hours at the dmv getting my CA driver's license and that was a huge ordeal, too.  Thankfully it is done, though.</p>

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
<p>Afternoon my running friends.  I worked out this morning and hopefully a little tonight.  I ran for 16 minutes last night.  I am ready to start training for a marathon.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Paul I hope you day is going well.  Are you ready for football season?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Andi's DH is the chief now?  Congratulations!!!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Hi all!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Andi - congrats to your dh on his promotion!</p>
<p>Hey Paul - hope you had a good day and that you stayed cool.  It's supposed to be even warmer here tomorrow.  </p>
<p>Ron - congrats on your running!  :)  Hope you had a good workout tonight.</p>
<p>Fer - that really stinks about the cabinets but good that they are getting all of the mold.  Are you heading to Hawaii on Sat?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>no running for me today but lots of ART torture at the chiro.  First day of school for my kids and they all enjoyed it despite the heat.  I think I've got a sinus infection and I feel cruddy so it's time for bed.</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.