Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>I had a nice run and workout this morning and now just getting my day started at work. Some computer issues were keeping me offline this morning. Anyway, another rainy day today and then it should be great for the rest of the week into the weekend.</p>
<p>SB, sounds like you have a tough schedule, good luck getting the runs in. Yes, I'm looking forward to a little quiet time, you will too.</p>
<p>Nicole, sounds like you're on the rebound!</p>
<p>Fer, hope the kitchen work goes quickly and hassle-free.</p>
<p>LB, if 83 feels like a break from the heat, you must have been melting before!</p>
<p>Jen, 88 isn't warm enough for the pool??? Enjoy your quiet time when it comes! If you can get on facebook, you'll find plenty of Tank pictures!</p>
<p>Ron, nice workout. Hope the pizza was good!</p>
<p>Lee, I hope you enjoyed your chill time. I wouldn't find that hard at all.</p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Morning! NO running yet! Overslept! :) thats ok it is my last day of summer break..tomorrow morning at this time I will have already been working for an hour! YIKES! I did get an extra 2wks this summer because I closed a wk early for the grad open house and then school is starting back about a wk later this fall...so ended up with 13wks off total this summer and I can tell...I feel a little more ready to go! My checkbook is also telling me it is time to work again too! :) Today, the plan is to head to park with ds3 and out for icecream! Will fit my run in later after supper. Kids dont go back until next wk so it is nice we dont have to be on total back to school schedule yet...just mom :( Nicole..YAY for walking!! Glad you are healing! Suds...happy hump day!

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
<p>yay for a good run Paul!  Nice to get the rain out of the way :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Staci-enjoy your mom week!  I know you'll sneak your run in.  Have a great park/ice day!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have lots to do later today so I'm kinda doing nothing right now.  Will head to the gym soon for upper body then later I have to work and do my speed work.  Sadly there was a mandatory meeting last Sat from 9-4 that I missed.  Tonight's the make up at 7pm, really don't want to stay til 2am.  Esp since I have a client tomorrow at 5:30am...</p>

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hi Paul. I chilled w/ a nice bottle of wine :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Staci, oh how I wish I could have the whole summer off that would be so nice. Enjoy your day/</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Gaela- sounds like a busy day.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I brought my things to run at lunch but this rain is not going to let that happen. oh well. School</p>
<p>tonight. I will get a workout done then.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have a good day!</p>

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
<p>Morning my running friends.  Last night was quiet.  It is pretty amazing how quiet it is with only 2 kids.  It was relaxing but I didn't really like it.  I know a couple of them are enjoying time with their grandparents.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Tonight there is cheerleading and baseball so maybe I can work out before they need to be picked up.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Paul way to go on the ealry work out.  I need to work out more in the morning.  It is just so hard to get out of bed these days.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Staci sorry you are back to work.  My kids don't go back until 9/13</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Gaela you have to be at work until 2am?  That is crazy.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>LEE have fun at school tonight.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Today it is suppose to hit 107 here at work.  Guess I will be staying in for lunch today.</p>

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
<p>gaela..i hope you dont have to stay at the gym until 2am either! YIKES!!  Hope you enjoyed your relaxing morning!<br>
Lee..have a great workout later tonight! I have seen your pics on facebook and you look great! I wish I could hire you to come get my butt in shape! Glad you enjoyed the wine last night!  1 of my FAV things about summer is summer nights when  DH and I put ds3 to bed and sit outside and enjoy a bottle of wine together! So peaceful and relaxing! Oh.....those SUMMMER NIGHTSSS!! TELL ME MORE, TELL ME MORE!!  ( I also LOVE Grease!! :D)  </p>
<p>HI Ron! Enjoy the quiet..it will be over soon! :) and stay cool today!</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Hi all!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I ran for 60min this morning and it wasn't pretty but it's done. I was supposed to run for 90min but that didn't happen. I also had a chiro appt this morning and now I'm even less sure of running a fall marathon.  He says my IT band issue is more advanced then he thought. I'm going to do my long run this weekend and then make a decision based on how that goes whether or not I'll continue marathon training.  I probably just need to let it calm down so I won't still be dealing with this when I start training for Boston in the winter.  That just means that I'll have to bust my ass at Boston to try to qualify for 2012.  I think I could do it but it will be tough.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sudsy - I'll make sure to look for a guy in a Pats jersey! haha.  </p>
<p>Staci - you deserved to sleep in today!  Hope you enjoy the park and ice cream!</p>
<p>Leembo - have fun at school tonight! It's poring rain here today, too but I got out early before it really hit.</p>
<p>Ron - it is always odd when a kid or two isn't home!  I hope you enjoy the relaxation.</p>
<p>Gaela - do you really have to be there until 2am?  that's wacky!  maybe you should just sleep at the gym?  </p>
<p> </p>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.