Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Running Moms and Dads, Tuesday

654 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  originalsuds 
#1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>A nice run and workout this morning, now it time to get through this damp Tuesday.</p>
<p>Andi, that really does suck the way things got handled. The way things are today it's so easy to pass along information with very little effort.</p>
<p>LB, glad to see you getting those workouts in.</p>
<p>Hope you all have a good day!</p>

#2 ·
<p>Good morning!  I could not face the rain this morning so I will run tonight.  Ds10 had his play off game last night and they actually won!  Against a team that beat them 12-0 during the regular season.  Game 2 Thursday night. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I sent a very nicely worded e-mail to the president of the league about my concerns with all stars.  He said he will address it at the next board meeting.  Too late for this year.  One mother was saying her son came home from school in tears because he found out at school that he hadn't made the team and the other kids were making fun of him because he had always made it before and was wearing last years shirt to school yesterday.  I feel for all those poor kids!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Suds - Nice job on the run and workout this morning. </p>

#3 ·
<p>Morning,,,ran 3 this mornign! Now need to get rear in gear and get some stuff done before baseball today. We have a busy day!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Andi that is wrong on some many levels..good for you for the email!! Hope they talk to the coach re this. This should have been handled differently! some coaches are just jacka$$es and dont think about anyone other then themselves and their kids!</p>
<p>Suds..happy tuesday!! Hope you get to see some sun today!</p>
<p> </p>
<p><br><br>
 </p>

#5 ·
<p>Good morning! Happy Tuesday!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Suds, thank you, I am kind of glad to be back to it as well. My body took a beating in the last year, I'm ready to have it back to some semblance for normal.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Andi, that kind of thing with the ball team just makes my mama bear come out. I hate hate that sort of thing when kids are involved. So far, Elise isn't old enough for that, and she doesn't play a competitive sport, but I suspect as she gets older and joins a different team, that will happen.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hey Staci! How are you enjoying summer break so far?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Everyone went to the gym today, since DB is off work. I got to watch a few minutes of the preschool fitness class which is just adorable and hilarious.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>only 25 minutes on the bike today, there were people waiting, and I had to wait to get one. I did a lot of weights, arms and abs. I've been doing reps of 10 or 20, and then doing 5 or 10 sets of those. My arms feel a little rubbery after that.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Maxwell is 11 months old today, and I have got to get on the ball and pick a date for his party. I have the whole thing planned out on paper, I just need to order supplies and start crafting. Poor little guy has been kind of crabby lately, and I noticed he is pulling at one of his ears, so we have an appointment with the pediatrician this afternoon to get that looked at. I hope it is nothing, he is too little to be sick.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have a great day everyone!</p>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.