Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>Easy run and workout for me this morning.</p>
<p>Johnny, glad you found the wallet. Hope the recovery is going well-take care of that leg and try not to burn it up!</p>
<p>Sisu, you take care of that leg too! Hope you're ok! You'll need it to get up the stairs at the stadium! Maybe I'll see you there.</p>
<p>Ron, it must be tough getting back into the swing of things after that vacation. The pics were great!</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Hey Paul!  How are you feeling after your long run and all those stairs on Sunday? Hope you have a good day today!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My knee is feeling pretty good this morning and I'm convinced that I don't have a meniscus tear.  I've got to take some time off now, though, and let my IT band recover for real.  I can run up to an hour w/o pain so my goal is to stay pain-free and just let it heal.  I'll be heading back to the gym to hit the pool, pilates, etc.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>have a good day!</p>

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>Good morning Sisu! Glad to hear your knee is feeling better. Hope it heals up quickly, just give it some time.</p>
<p>I feel pretty good after the weekend, the only thing that bothered me was my my butt cheek during the latter part of my 20. Felt like a stabbing pain with some strain on my hamstring. Other than that, not too bad. I'm scheduled for another 20 the day of the game on the 26th, so if I see you I'll be moving slow.</p>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.