Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>Well, It's back to work and time to gear up for fall. Both my girls are now back at school and it's quiet time again. Hope you all had a great weekend! I was pretty busy and had a good time except for my long run. I kind of fell apart before I could finish, but I will make it up this weekend.</p>
<p>Easy run this morning and finishing up a quick workout, then it's on with the day.</p>

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
<p>hey Paul, sorry about the run but I have no doubt you'll make it up.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>guess I kinda fell off the posting wagon but kiddos are in school today so hopefully I'm back :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ran the RnR this past weekend, not stellar but had fun with Michael and Nicole.</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Hey!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Paul - your house must be quiet.  I hope Tank makes lots of noise! :)  what happened on your run?  I know you'll make up for it this weekend.</p>
<p>Gaela - did you run the marathon or the HM?  Is RnR VA beach?  When is Steamtown?  That's a lot of questions isn't it?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I ran a little over 7mi this morning.  I felt really good and hope that I'm getting back on track.  </p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.