Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>Now that I have that crappy Monday out of the way it's time to get rocking so I can have a nice long weekend.</p>
<p>Easy run for me this morning and a brief workout. It's going to be another hot one today, looks like another sweat fest. Oh well, better than shoveling snow.</p>
<p>Have a great day!</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Hey Paul.  Yes, it's gonna be HOT!  Hope you guys stay cool today.  You should get a mist tent and a frozen margarita machine for those guys in the shop.  (is a frozen margarita machine a real thing?)  Glad you got that Monday out of your way.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I went to a runner's yoga class last night and then the instructor who is also my coach and a sports massuese did some work on my leg and I guess there is hope for me :)  I did a great workout this morning - 8x400m at threshold pace and my leg felt pretty good.  I've decided that I'm going to keep hope alive for a fall marathon (I'm still signed up for the Green Mtn Marathon) and see what happens.  If I'm feeling better in the next few weeks I'll keep on track with my training, if not, no biggie.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>We're heading to the beach today and school starts tomorrow!  </p>

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
<p>Morning everyone!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>School officially started today! My baby is a 1st grader! Had back to school night last night and it was outr anniversary so we were able to sneak off for a little bit for dinner at our fav italian restaurant...acturally tried something new, Lobster Ravioli and it was unbelievable! YUM!! Wishing I wont have let dh eat my leftovers so I could have had it for lunch today! :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Running is so-so right now...just trying to stay caught up in the chaos of our everyday lives! Going back to work and school is always a busy time of the year for our family! Def need to get into a routine now! Hoping to get more consistent this wk! We head out for a camping trip this wkend and then I am ready for some quiet wkends at home with my family! They haave been few and far between this summer!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sisu..good luck with that leg..is it your IT band?? Enjoy your last day of summer break with the kiddos today...such a bittersweet time!</p>
<p>Suds...Wishing you a fab tuesday! Stay cool!<br>
 </p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.