Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>Finished o short run and now a quick workout. Back to the old routine again.</p>
<p>Sisu, I used to take my kids to Storyland when they were little. They loved it and I got a lot of great videos of them having fun. I didn't sign up yet, I'm still not sure if I can do it. Looks like I only have a few more days to decide.</p>
<p>Nicole, sorry to hear that your foot is still bothering you so much. Hope it heals up soon.</p>

·
Registered
12,634 Posts
<p>Morning Sudsy!!  I am SO GLAD that you are back to your old routine!!  When will Tank start running w/ you?  Do you know how old dogs have to be before they can start running? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Back to the doc today on the foot.  Sisu - it is the 4th metatarsal of my left foot.  IDK what is going on. </p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Hey Paul.  No reason to push yourself too much if you don't think you'll be ready for Baystate.  Maybe you can find a spring marathon to do instead.  I hope you have a good day.</p>
<p>Nicole - I had a SF in high school in my foot and I remember that it really hurt.  I hope that it heals quickly so that you can get back to running.  Let us know what the dr says today.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I had a really nice workout this morning.  I ran 5x5 min at threshold pace w/2 min recovery between.  It was harder than I thought it was going to be and my body is in shock that I made it try to run faster.  It's been a long time since I've done speed work and I feel slow!  I also ran the whole thing barefoot and I'm pretty sure my calves are going to be sore tomorrow.  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Heading to the grocery store then hopefully the beach.  Have a good day!</p>

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
<p>Afternoon my running friends.  I hit the gym this morning and lifted.  Only a little over a week until we al go to Oregon for vacation.  We can't wait.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Just take it easy Paul at least you are moving forward.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Nicole hope your foot gets better soon.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sisu great run for you today.  Have fun at the beach.</p>

·
Registered
12,634 Posts
<p>Well VB is officially out.  I'm still going though and I'm bringing my cowbell!!  I have fluid build up at the stress fracture that is causing pressure on my nerve - thus all of the wacky pains and sensations.  You could see it clear as day on the ultrasound.  I am in the shoe for another 2 weeks and can't do ANYTHING except upper body stuff where I am sitting down.  Yikes.  This is going to be a long 2 weeks.  He has me taking a bunch of vitamins and minerals (calcium, B-6...) too and I have a cream made from red pepper that is supposed to help w/ nerve irritation.  If that doesn't help, I am afraid to ask what the next step is.  The good news is that he said the SF is healing beautifully. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ron - I want to go to Oregon some day!!!</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.