Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning!!! Rise and shine!!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Week 1 Day 2 of C25K is in the books. Got up at 4 and was out the door by 4:30 finished up by 5. It's a lot quieter here at my brother's place than it was over where I lived and there are no cars on the road at that hour either. There are lots of grasshoppers which was a little scary at first. I kept hearing this clicking noise behind me, but when I turned around I didn't see anything. I finally saw one of those little guys jump and then heard it land. Yup that was it! Haha! Lots of crickets too! LOL!!! I'll walk 3miles at lunch today. Have great runs and cross trains today!!!</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Nice job Chosha!  I love getting a workout done early.  That is really funny about the grasshoppers! </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I ran 6mi this morning while being chased by a menacing herd of deer flies.  I've got to fit in my PT exercises today as I have slacked for a full week.</p>

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Good morning! I ran 5 mi last night at the gym where dd6 has gymnastics. I am super tired today for some reason! Makes it tough to focus on work.<br><br>
Chosh - wtg on your run!<br><br>
Sisu - nice run! Deerflies suck!!!

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
<p>Morning my running friends.  I will probably skip my work out today maybe just some abs while watching TV tonight.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Paul vacation must be treating you well if you are not up early.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Great job chosha!!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Susan those flies don't sound fun.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Nice seeing you here Marianne.</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>So Ron, you don't have bugs out there do you?  California is sounding better all the time!  :D</p>
<p>Nice job on your run yesterday Marianne.   Are you training for a race this fall?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
<p>Good afternoon!</p>
<p>Chosha, nice job getting it done early. Funny about the noises!</p>
<p>Sisu, nice run! Hope you didn't get bit.</p>
<p>Marianne, nice run last night! Hope you make it through the day!</p>
<p>Ron, hope you have a good workout! Yes, it's nice getting up a little later for a change.</p>
<p>I had a steamy run this morning-pretty muggy out there. Then I took Tank over to South Boston and walked him around Castle Island for a while. He's a pooped pup right now.</p>
<p>Andi, I see in the newspaper that you took 1st place in the women's division last night! Congratulations!</p>

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
<p>Susan we do have bugs but not like that.  We really don't get all that humid so that keeps some of the big bugs away.  Today it is about 80 and sunny.   You on out for a visit.</p>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.