Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>Thursday? I missed the Hump?</p>
<p>Tripacer, nice to see you back. Yes, our group has dwindled but I still like to come here and post. Hope your back is doing ok. How is your son?</p>
<p>Easy run for me this morning. I'm looking forward to next week's half, but also looking forward to cutting back a bit to heal. I clearly did some damage with this last training session, but nothing that can't be repaired. (I hope.)</p>
<p> </p>

· Registered
4,748 Posts
<p>Good morning Suds!! It is always good to have some built in rest after a race!  What are your plans for  next spring??</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I missed the hump yesterday too! All day I kept thinking it was Tuesday! It was a good surprise to realize that it was actually Wed! :) YAY!  Have gotten a couple runs in this week ...our nights have been busy but DH sorta fell off the running/xercise wagon same time I did, so we have been supporting each other in getting out there!  Have been still having some headaches but no vertigo episodes since this wkend!   No big wkend plans....will head somewhere to watch the bison/gopher game with dh and hope to get some good runs and some cleaning in this wkend! looks to be a great wkend weather wise so would like to get to the pumpkin patch too! </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Yes this group has dwindled but those that want to be are still here! </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Happy Thursday!</p>
<p> </p>

· Registered
3,978 Posts
<p>Good morning all!  How's the day going so far?  I ran a little over 5 yesterday and I think I will do 3 or 4 today.  I am hoping for a longer run tomorrow, somewhere in the 9 or 10 mile range, but I know I will really have to push myself.  It's not that I don't think I can do it, I just get bored and give up. LOL</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Suds-Your face off with the coyote sounds pretty exciting!!  That's enough to get your heart pounding a little!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Staci-Good job in getting a couple of runs in.  It's good that you and your dh are supporting each other in getting back into it.  Hopefully you'll get a few more runs in the weekend.  The pumpkin patch sounds like fun!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Tripacer-Nice to see you back!  I hope all is going well for you.  Yes, our group has dwindled a lot.  I miss everyone, and I wish they would come back! You asked about starting a group for your Army friends...I would say just PM one of the moderators and they can probably tell you who you need to contact.</p>

· Registered
119 Posts
<p>Hi Fer-  The group has been started.  Now all I have to do is convince all the soldiers to become members of kickrunners. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Doing another easy 4 sometime today.  As soon as I catch up with my work.  Have a lot of machines causing problems.  Damn robots just don't want to listen.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hi Suds - The back is still pretty much the same.  Taking the Army proof motrin. LOL.  My son is doing okay.  He has his ups and downs but for the most part he is doing good.</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.