Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
8,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p> </p>
<div>Good morning!</div>
<div>I did some 800's this morning and a quick workout.</div>
<div>I hope everyone made it through the day yesterday ok. I'm done with snow.</div>
<div>Andi, hope you got your power back. Ours came back on somewhere around 4 or 5 pm.</div>

· Registered
6,459 Posts
<p>Good morning!  I got up and out for 3 this morning.  There was additional snow on the ground so it was slippery and slow going.  No school for the kids today so I have my nephew coming over to sit with them so they can get outside and play.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Suds - we got our power back at 2:30.  I agreee, done with the snow!  It's not going to be warm enough to melt it for the next few days either.  Nice job on the 800's this morning. </p>

· Registered
5,859 Posts
<p>Morning my running friends.  I hope to work out later but work is getting in the way.  Jennifer and I went to the gym last night thank goodiness.  I ran a little over 4 and did some weights.  It is getting warmer here.  Should be in the mid 70's</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Paul I hope the snow stops soon.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Andi good job on getting that run in.</p>
<p> </p>

· Registered
6,459 Posts
<p>Ron - Nice job on the running with Fer yesterday.  I am very jealous of your weather.  It has stopped snowing here but is not warm enough to melt any of it.  My mailbox is almost completely covered.</p>

· Registered
2,217 Posts
<p>mornin'</p>
<p> </p>
<p>still cleaning up here...more shoveling...but kids are at school...roads arent great....dissertation is calling my name...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>good job ANDI and DUDS for your runs today AND haviing power :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>RON--great workout with FER....jealous of the weather :(</p>

· Registered
4,670 Posts
<p>Hi all!  We got quite a bit of snow but I doubt we got as much as you Andi and Suds!  We had fun playing in the snow yesterday but the kids are back to school today and it's a beautiful sunny day.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>No running today but I did yoga and I'm always amazed at what a great workout it is!  I have a long-ish run planned for tomorrow morning so that should be interesting.  Gotta go get my kids off the bus.  Have a good afternoon!</p>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.