Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Running Moms and Dads, Thursday

627 Views 16 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Ron
<p>Good morning!  I got up and out for 4 miles this morning.  Definately doing better with staying on track.  Hopefully the weekend won't derail me this week - it's going to be a really busy one.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have a great day everyone.  Off to wake the kiddos and go to work.</p>
1 - 3 of 17 Posts
<p>Morning my running friends. I had lifted yesterday but I took a running rest day so I might need to go for a short run at lunch.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Busy day as always here at work but it is really good.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Andi looks like your mojo is back.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Paul yes this week should move a little faster.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Jen my youngest banged his front teeth on something when he was 3 so the had to pull them.  He will be 8 in Feb and they are just growing in.  He is going to look funny with front teeth.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Staci I am sure your husband can help with a massage in the damaged area can't he?</p>
See less See more
<p>I ran for a half hour and it felt great.  I could have run longer but I do need to work.  I am slowly getting my endurance and some speed back.  Slowly feeling like a runner again.</p>
<p>Paul I am no expert so I will let you handle Jen's quesion, but maybe some beeno in the gas tank will help?</p>
<p> </p>
1 - 3 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.