Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>Had a nice easy run this morning but still having off and on problems with my computer at home.</p>
<p>Sisu, sorry to hear abou the run. Sounds like what happened to me over the weekend. Better runs to follow I'm sure.</p>
<p>Time to get things rocking at work.</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Good morning Paul!  Those cruddy runs are no fun but at least we know it can only get better, right?  :)  How is your dw's training going?  is she still planning on the HM?  Were your dds running that one, too?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have to take the dog to the vet today and then maybe I'll go for a run.  Have a good day at work Paul!</p>

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>Good morning Sisu!  Hope your run today is better. Yes, DW and DD1 are both still training for the race and looking forward to it! My neice will be running it too, so this will be a first for all three of them.</p>

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
<p>Happy Thursday! I'm still trying to find my exercise groove again, figuring out how to balance both kids and the house and working out. blah blah blah.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope everyone has a great day. Suds, what is wrong with your computer?</p>

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<p>Hi LB! Sounds like you're getting a workout anyway!</p>
<p>My computer goes wacky sometimes. If I try to log on to the internet, sometimes the screen goes from large to small and keeps going back and forth until I hit ctrl-alt-del and shut down the window. It won't allow me to do anything when it does that. Time ti hit it with a hammer.</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Are you sure it's not your eyes Sudsy?  Maybe you need some glasses. :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>lB - it takes time to find that balance but you'll get there.  </p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.