Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Running Moms and Dads, Thursday

377 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Sisu 
#1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>Easy run for me and the usual workout.</p>
<p>Fer, sounds like your kitchen may be out of commission for a while. It must be very frustrating but at least the problem will be addressed and corrected.</p>
<p>Ron, glad to see that you're able to get some running done. Good luck back to where you left off.</p>
<p>Sisu, hope you're feeling better today. Yesterday was pretty muggy here. I was sweating just standing still.</p>
<p>Hopefully today will be better. How's the IT band doing?</p>

#2 ·
<p>Good morning Sudsy!  Good job as always on your workout. :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sisu-Sorry you aren't feeling well.  I hope you get better quickly!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I ran 10 miles yesterday (only the second double digit all year. LAME!).    Maybe I can start working some longer runs back into my life.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm just waiting for the people to come get busy tearing the rest of the kitchen apart, and counting the hours until Sat so we can leave for vacation!</p>
<p> </p>

#3 ·
<p>Hi all-</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It's 85deg in my kitchen right now and that's cooler than it has been the last few days.  This weather is crazy!  I guess we'll be ending the heat wave with a hurricane but hopefully it won't be too bad.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>No run for me again today.  I had a drs appt and had some acupuncture done and then I got my hair cut/colored.  I've never had acupuncture needles in my face but I did today to help with my sinus issue.  I will probably run tomorrow to see how my leg is feeling.  I guess I better get to the pool and bust out the bike so that I can keep my fitness up if I'm not running much.  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sudsy - the IT band is feeling OK.  A bit sore from my treatment yesterday but it's getting better.  Hope your day was cooler! Any idea what you might be in for with Earl heading your way?</p>
<p>Fer - will your kitchen be done by the time you get back from Hawaii?  Great job on your 10mi run!!  You'll be back to those longer runs in no time.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm going to go have a glass of wine now.  </p>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.