Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>The usual run and workout for me this morning.</p>
<p>Finally the sun is shining today and it looks like a good weekend coming up.</p>
<p>Hope you all have a great day today!</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Hey Paul!  Nice to see the sun, isn't it?  Yesterday was a total dud after all the great weather we've had.  Nice job on your workout this morning.  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm taking the day off from running.  Lots of school stuff going on today and it's also our 15 yr anniversary!  How did that happen?  Have a good day!</p>

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
<p>Hi Suds!  Tank is super cute!!!</p>
<p>Sisu- I'm so sorry to hear about your IT band- yuck.  Enjoy your rest day and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>We went to a baseball game last night and had a blast.  They had fireworks afterward which I thought wouldn't be all that good but they were surprisingly good.  I'm taking a rest day today.  I've worked out every day since the tri and my legs are feeling it. Although I'm not sure how much rest I'll get since I'm watching 4 extra kids for the day for a friend. </p>

·
Registered
9,140 Posts
<p>Hey Sudsy, yep looks like a great weekend for edging, mowing and trimming....and beer</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Susan, Happy Anniv!  Enjoy!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I finally went to bed early enough to drag my ass out of bed at 5:15 to run before work.  Unfortunately Molly got up at 3AM to pee.  Made so much god damn racket (because she's terrified...it's like she's going to scare away ghosts or something??) that I couldn't get back to sleep soundly until my alarm went off.  I swear I'm gonna need to talk to that kid... crash, slam, run, bam...in the middle of the freakin night.  It's not like she has to go down to the basement for crying out loud.  The bathroom is right next to hers and our bedroom is right next to her too.  Sheesh, what's to be scared of..</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Anyway, got almost 11.5 miles in at a good pace on a nice cool morning.  Its nice to not have to worry about running later when I'm exhausted.  Hopefully I can keep this trend going.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Jen, nice job on your tri and with the workouts!  Get back to Rochester at all lately?  We've had such a cool week.  High 60s/low 70s.  But gonna warm into 80s for the weekend.</p>

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
<p>Morning my running friends.  The kids will be with their mom tonight so Jennifer and I will go to the gym.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>9 more days until Hawaii!!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Paul if you want sun you should come here.  It will be 104 here at the office.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Susan happy anniversary!!!  Enjoy the rest day.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Jen enjoy the rest day.  Let the kids watch each other it works well at times.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Morning JB</p>

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
<p>Happy Thursday, y'all!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Just got home from my 6 week checkup, and I can do whatever I want now. I'm going to try and go for a little run later, maybe start c25k again. It is beautiful here today, the high is only 88, which is friggin' amazing. I am going to attempt to run outside!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Maxwell is ready to eat and nap, so I guess I will do that and DB is headed to get Elise from school in a few minutes.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Did I mention I was going to run later? Because I am! Oh happy day!</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.