11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>Run done, workout in progress.</p>
<p>Nicole, remind me to stay on your good side!</p>
<p>Ron, you must already be on your way-have a great time!</p>
<p>Batmomm, sounds like you're taking good care of your Batrump!</p>
<p>Lee, hope you're feeling better today!</p>
<p>DB, glad to see you're getting back into the swing of things. That race you posted sounds like a good time!</p>
<p>Willa! Don't be scared. We redecorated the place when you were out! How have you been?</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Hey Paul!  Hope you had a good, cool workout this morning.  It's wicked humid here!  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I decided that I'll hit the TM later for a quick run instead of running outside.  I got up this morning and got some coffee, sat down in front of the TV to watch the news and then the smoke detectors went off because of the heat/humidity.  Of course it woke all three kids up (way too early!!) and that was the end of my coffee/news time.  Not a fun way to wake up for the kids!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>have a great day everyone!</p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
8,706 Posts
<p>Sisu - Good morning! Have a great run later!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I got up and did Wk2 Day3 this morning. It was humid, but bearable. It wasn't a bad run either. So I'm looking forward to repeating Wk2 again. :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have great runs and cross trains today!!! :)</p>

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<p>Good mornign Sisu! Yes, it's humid as hell here too. I stepped outside at 3:30 this morning and it was a steam bath. It's going to be a long day here.</p>
<p>Hope you have a good run. Nice alarm clock you have there!</p>
<p>Good mornign Chosha! Nice job with your run today!</p>

·
Registered
9,140 Posts
<p>Hey peeps, finally back from our NY trip and my customer trip to Lexington.  Sorry I didn't give you New England peeps a ring about hooking up but there just wasn't much time.  We didn't get to the shitty hotel until 10 on Monday night and the second night I was just shot and still had a full day meeting on Wed.  Next time I'll try to pull it off.  We're headed to Wellfleet Saturday for a week.  I am so looking forward to it but very unprepared.  I still have laundry to do from the Nyc trip.  I got a very hot 10 miles in on the minuteman commuter bike path in Lexington on Tuesday after our meetings.  It was a nice path to run on, but a bit boring.  At least there were no cars to deal with.  I did not run Sat or Sun for prob the first time in a few years.  I was just wiped.  All this travelling is taking a toll on me.  I need to get in 10 today somehow but its humid and hot and I am tired.  We'll see what I end up with. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Signed up for California International Marathon Dec 4th. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope everyone is doing well. </p>

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
<p>Hello.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>popping in to say hello. Feeling a but better. My mood has just be "down" alot latley I wish I could snap out it though it's aggravating the shit out of me LOL!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>sisu, baystate half and full is closed.</p>
<p>Still thinking about Newports marathon I think I will sign up this weekend but first Im going to see how far I can run tonight and how I feel as a gauge to see if it's possible.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>well back to work. Hope you all have a good day!</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Leembo - the half at Baystate is still open but the full has been closed for a few days.  bummer!  I hope you have a good run!</p>
<p>JB - nothin' wrong with taking a day off if you're tired.  This weather is tough.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I did a quick speed workout today on the TM.  My legs have forgotten how to run faster than a shuffle so my 10k this weekend should be interesting!  </p>

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
<p>Wow, not sure if I like it. Are there new owners or something?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My BQ has become uber easy, I now need just a 5 hr marathon to make the cut. I have done that twice this year in high heat. I would still rather make my age group time tho. :) Not sure I will get that this year because of all the stuff AI need to deal with because of the diagnosis. My life is really crazy right now.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a 100 miler this weekend because I am crazy and I don't have enough on my plate right now. Well, in reality, I didn't know I would have this blind thing pop up so early. Oops. I already had it planned. And don't worry, Rocken will be there with me to help.</p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
<p>Willa - I am not so sure about it either.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Just a drive by.  Biked 8, had weights on the schedule too, but I slept funny and my back was feeling off so I decided to skip them.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Tomorrow I will take a rest day, then more running and swimming on Sat!</p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
<p>wow Willa, just wow!  Nothing like 100 blind miles in a sauna!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Leembo-you're burned out girl.  Work, school, kids and summer stuff.  Sounds like a weekend with Nicole and Gaela is just what the doc ordered!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Johnny!  My Michael is running that Cali one too.  He also bailed on Steamtown with me...sigh what's with the men in my life??  and just when the batrump was getting good LMAO</p>
<p> </p>
<p>ran 5 today and did upper body.  Lady asked me what exercise would make her boobs bigger.  I simply looked down and said "really? you think I have some kind of secret?"  idiots!</p>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.