Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>An easy run and workout for me this morning.</p>
<p>I'm glad this week is almost over, it's always hard coming back from vacation.</p>
<p>Hope you all have a good day! Batmomm, glad to see you checking in!</p>

·
Registered
8,064 Posts
<p>Hey Suds!  Today should be speedwork for me but I am skipping this week to give my leg a break.  I will do something later.  Probably a strength workout since it is going to rain and I won't cycle in the rain. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am on vacation from work next week and I couldn't be happier!</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Hey Paul and Andi</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Glad to hear that you had a good workout this morning, Paul.  You're right, the week is almost over!</p>
<p>Andi - hope your leg is OK.  Good idea skipping the speed work today.  yay for vacation next week!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was supposed to get up and run this morning but I didn't get much sleep last night so I didn't get up at my normal time.  That means that I will hit the TM later today.  It's so humid here - the air feels so thick.  yuck.  Have a good day everyone!</p>

·
Registered
8,706 Posts
<p>Good morning Suds - Nice workout! I hate the first week back from vacation. It's always the hardest and feels like the longest week!</p>
<p>Good morning Andi - Hey lady! Good luck with your strength training today! Hooray for time off!!!</p>
<p>Good morning Sisu - Good luck with your run later! I hear ya about the humidity, though it's probably not as humid here as it is where you are.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I got up and finished WK1 again. I begin WK2 of C25K on Saturday. Of course I didn't do the two miles in 20 mins so I finished that with walking. Then I walked an additional 3 miles since I'm off work today and tomorrow. It was humid and I was soaked! I've never had the ends of my hair get wet before during a run or walk. Y'all have great runs and cross trains today!!!</p>

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
<p>Morning my running friends.  I just lost my post.  I probably won't get a work out in today.  It was only yesterday that my daughter was only 10.  Tonight we will go out to dinner and Saturday we will have a party.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Paul the week can't end soon enough.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Andi I can't wait for vacation to start either.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Susan sorry you didn't sleep well.  Hopefully you get a good run in later.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>chosha good to see you on here more often.  Hope you are doing well.</p>

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
<p>second day in a row of checking in :D  Ran 12 this morning on the tm, mostly b/c I had a client coming in so I didn't want to be too far from the gym and the shower LOL.  Tomorrow is Champs for my swimming fools.  Ty qualified in back and fly and will swim 2 relays.  Cal did not qualify but he's still going to swim freestyle b/c you can get 1 free stroke.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Andi, enjoy that vacation!!!</p>
<p>Paul-it's nice to be back, give Tank a squeeze for me.</p>
<p>Cho-awesome job today!  I'm glad to see you are back on the road :)</p>
<p>Ron-Happy birthday to your sweet girl!</p>
<p>Susan-so what's the fall marathon?  Hope you get that run in.</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Hey Gaela!  I'm doing Baystate again.  Close to me and we can stay with friends.  I really wanted to do that one in VT but maybe next year.  Nice running!  When is your marathon?</p>
<p>Happy birthday to your dd Ron!</p>
<p>Chosha - good job on your c25k and walk. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Big fat zero in the workout books for me today.  Really busy day so I'm not going to stress about it too much. I will do my IT band exercises later but no run.  </p>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.