Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>Apparently Tank did not get the memo that I wanted to sleep past 5:00 this morning.</p>
<p>Beautiful day out there today, planned on getting a nice early run but the after effects from last night's party will put things on hold until later.</p>
<p>Looks like a nice week in store for me weather-wise, I'm looking forward to a little time off.</p>
<p> </p>

· Registered
9,131 Posts
<p>Sudsy - Tank knows you better than that!! </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Gonna shoot for a swim later today cuz yesterday's "long" swim was cut short.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>LB - LOVE the Max-man!!!  He is a DOLL!!!</p>
<p>Jen Jen - I MISS YOU SO MUCH TOO!!</p>
<p>JB - what are you training for?  An Iron man? </p>

· Registered
4,670 Posts
<p>Hi everyone!  Late yesterday we got back from a week of camping on Cape Cod.  This afternoon I convinced the family that we needed to go to the beach and it was a ton of fun - we even got to Boogie Board.  The water is freezing but not as cold as it was at the beach on the Cape.  I did very little running while we were gone and now I'm starting to wonder if I'm really going to be ready for a fall marathon.  I need to get back on track I guess.  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>LB and DB - I missed the birth of Max when I was gone!  A big huge congratulations to you!!  He is just adorable!!  I can't believe how alert and smiley he is!  I'm so happy for you!!</p>
<p>Nicole - enjoy your swim!  Did I read that you have a SF?  </p>
<p>Sudsy - I hope you have a great week of low humidity.  The heat/humidity on the Cape was killer and I bet it was worse for you.  Any big plans for the week?   We need some more Tank pics!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Have a great rest of the day :)</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.