Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>Had a fine run this morning, now I have to get through work, hit the dentist, attack the lawn and then crash on the couch.</p>
<p>Looking forward to opening day at Gillette tomorrow.</p>

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
<p>Suds - Tomorrow should be a good day.  We play Detroit, so we might even win.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sisu - Yes, at the end you do 100 push ups consecutively.  <a href="http://www.hundredpushups.com" target="_blank">www.hundredpushups.com</a>  I got the iphone app.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Just another work day for me.  I think I will take a break here shortly and go run before the sun finishes coming up.</p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
8,064 Posts
<p>Hello!  How is everyone?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Suds - Yay for opening day!  I am going to have to dvr the game because of football and hockey. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Db - Hope you had a good run.</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Hey!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Did you run 20 today Sudsy or is that tomorrow?  You'd think I'd remember since I've asked you a few times now.  Glad you had a good run today and I hope you are bonding with your couch right now.</p>
<p>DB - I am not a fan of push ups but I might just try that.  For some reason they are really tough for me - probably because I'm a weakling!  :)  Hope you had a good run.  </p>
<p>Andi -  When do you start your new job?  Hope you have a good day!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I x-trained today with a 17mi bike ride.  I am always amazed at how much harder cardio-wise the bike is than running.  I think I'm going to wait to do my long run on Monday after the kids go to school so tomorrow will be a rest day.  </p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.