1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>Off to work in a bit-can't wait until 1:00.</p>
<p>Batmomm, sounds like you have some speedy swimmers there!</p>
<p>Lee, you had some great weather this week, glad you enjoyed it! Make sure you bring your camera today!</p>
<p>Ron, you must be so ready for this week coming up! And have a Happy Birthday!</p>
<p>Sisu, sounds like a good running plan. I was running by time only for a while and may try that type of plan again.</p>
<p>Chosha, you must be about ready to head out there this morning-enjoy!</p>
<p>Off to pack the cooler with Sammies!</p>

·
Registered
8,706 Posts
<p>Good morning Suds!!! - Yup! I got to run/walk and watch the sun rise which of course was the best part. Wk2 Day1 is in the bag. Did a total of 5miles this morning most of which was walking. Have a great time today after work! Sounds like you're going to have a blast!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ron - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Paul - I hope you are enjoying some Sammies right now!  </p>
<p>Chosha - Great job today on your 5mi!  Was it hot there today?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I ran 13mi this morning and felt pretty tired.  My IT band started hurting around 12mi but I got home and sat in the ice bath for 10min and it felt much better.  We spent the rest of the day at the beach but it wasn't really warm enough to swim.  The hot part of summer is over for us already - boohoo! </p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.