Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

Running moms and dads, Monday

638 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Fer 
#1 ·
Good morning! Today was a gym day. We had a really great workout. Now I am off to get ready for work. The craziness of fall sports starts Friday with the first football practice. Have a great day everyone!

#3 ·
<p>Morning!!<br><br>
Andi..isnt it crazy that fall stuff is starting??  I actually get to look forward to a quieter fall this yr..ds2 decided not to play football and concentrate on prepping for basketball and baseball!! He will be busy but me not so much!  Ds3 is playing flag football but that is not as time consuming!  Hope your summer is going great!<br><br>
ROn..hope you get that work out in!! Do your kids go back to school soon??   A friend on FB that lives in CA posted that her kids go back this wk or next??  We are on the countdown as well...2 wks for me till I becoming a working member of society again! :)  Sigh..where did the summer go??</p>
<p> </p>
<p>We were on vacation last wk and I did absolutely NO running!! Need to get my rear in gear this wk! We had a great vaca and the entire family went!!  Lots of hiking, swimming and other outdoor activities so at least we were active! Summer is ticking by..today is tux fitttings for the boys, back to school shopping and hopefully make it to the pool with ds3 this afternoon!! I still feel like there are a whole lot of things I have not done this summer!! :(  I just never want it to end!!</p>

#4 ·
<p>Hi all!  It's the start of the week.  I've got unpacking and laundry to do after vacation.  We had so much fun, but it's nice to be home, too.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Andi-I'm glad you had a great work out!  The summer has gone by quickly, hasn't it?  It's hard to believe it's almost time for football again!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Staci-Where did you go for vacation?  I hope you had a great time.  We ran a little on vacation, but not quite as much as I would have liked.  It was just so hard at the high elevation!!!!  Our kids in CA don't go back to school until the 7th of Sept.  My girls start in Idaho on the 24th.  I have no idea where summer went.  It goes by too fast!!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.