Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>Monday morning once again, the weekend flew by.</p>
<p>Saturday I got everything done so yesterday I was able to get in my long run and then it was party time. The cookout went well and there were still some people around when it got dark so we had a nice fire going while we</p>
<p>relaxed and had a few more beers. (Which is why I'm not running this morning.)</p>
<p>Nicole, I'm happy to see that you're biking and swimming! Hope everything goes smoothly for you!</p>

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
<p>Hey Sudsy, happy Monday! Sounds like a good time with the cookout.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm having coffee and getting a supply order together so I can start dyeing again. The baby is still sleeping, the big girl is playing computer games. Cooking and cleaning and more laundry today, running tonight after DB gets home.</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Hi!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sudsy - sounds like a really nice weekend.  How was your run?  </p>
<p>DB - I can't get enough of those cute Max pics on FB.  he is just too much!  So glad to hear that you are able to exercise again :)  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Just a short run for me this morning.  I officially deferred my Baystate marathon registration until next year.  I just don't want to push these longer runs with a sore IT band because it's not going to get better if I don't slow down a bit.  I'd rather skip a fall race than Boston in April.  I might look for some 10ks to do this fall if it makes sense.  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>We had a great time at the beach yesterday.  Dh was on the boogie board for a couple of hours and I tried it for a while but the waves were huge and I was chicken.  After one really good sand scraping wreck in a big wave I decided to spectate.  Tomorrow is another beach day at a lake and then school starts on Wed!  :)</p>

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
<p>Sisu, that sucks about your IT band. I hope it settles down soon. I am jealous of your beach fun, I want to go to the beach.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I post a ton of pictures on FB because most of our family is on there now, including a ton of out of town family. It is easier than emailing everyone, and I am all about making my life easier. I just got some very special matching outfits in the mail for the kids, I need to get some good pictures today.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I think carrying around this giant baby should count as weight lifting.</p>

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
<p>Hey folks.  I think I am taking a rest day today.  I ran Sat and Sun, on the road instead of on the treadmill like I have normally been so my legs took a bit of a pounding.  I will do this week's second run tomorrow morning and then I will be out of the game for a few days.  Hopefully, I will be able to work in run number 3 on Sat but I don't know how I will be feeling yet.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Trying to mentally prepare for our trip to Chicago and Michigan in a month.  I really need to knock a few of these pounds off before we leave though!</p>

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
<p>Afternoon my running friends.  I ran both Saturday and Sunday.  It wasn't muhc but they were both pain free runs.  I just need to build up some endurance and set a Spring marathon as a goal.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Paul your weekend sounded like a lot of fun.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>LB sounds like life is good in the bunny house.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Susan the beach sounds like fun.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>DB sounds like the running is going well.</p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<p>Sisu, sorry to hear about Baystate but it sounds like you're making the right move. Maybe a half would be a good distance this fall. Sounds like the beach was fun!</p>
<p>LB, I agree with Sisu-love the pics!</p>
<p>DB, hope you enjoyed your rest day. Don't pound the legs too bad.</p>
<p>Ron, glad to hear you had a pain free run! Hope it continues that way!</p>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.