Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good afternoon!  I will be running the 5k fun run tonight if the thunderstorms go away.  Ran 3 in the 95* steam room yesterday between baseball games. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I hope you all have good runs and rest and cross trains today.</p>

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
<p>Afternoon everyone! </p>
<p> </p>
<p>CONGRATS TO THE BUNNIY FAMILY!! Hope you are all at home and enjoying these first days together! What a special time!</p>
<p>Hey SUds Hope you are having a great vaca!</p>
<p>Good luck in the 5k tomorrow ANDI!</p>
<p>Hey Batmomm!  Hope you are having a great summer! Havent seen you in a while!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>No running yet! Slept in and ds2 went to a later speed & strength camp,  but will get out in a bit! First heading out the library with ds3 and then home to do some more vaca planning! Bought our tiks last wk for a brewers game and a cubs game in AUgust, now I need to figure out our hotel stuff.  Am sooooo EXCITED to go to Wrigley! DH has been there numerous times but this will be my first!! Can't wait!! </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
<p>Afternoon my running friends.  I went to the gym this morning and lifted.  Son had baseball all weekend it was so hot.  Right around 100 each day.  Next weekend he plays in another tournament but with a different team and it should be a lot cooler.  Should be fun.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Andi and Bat have fun at your races.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Paul there is nothing like a vacation run.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Staci Wrigley sounds like fun.  I would like to go some day.</p>

·
Registered
12,634 Posts
<p>Hey friends!  Didn't run (obviously) but did get a good swim in.  Had one of my swimmers show up at the pool right before I started and made her do it w/ me.  VERY fun - got 2300 yds in 40 minutes. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also - I noticed how refreshing the weather was today and when the weather person on the news said it was 89 out, couldn't help but wonder when 89 degress started to feel refreshing. </p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.