Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning!</p>
<p>Rest day today. Just the usual quick workout for me. I'm working tomorrow so both runs on the weekend will be early ones.</p>
<p>Have a great Friday!</p>
<p>Edited to add: Sisu, I put on my glasses and caught that last remark!</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Hey Paul!  Are you doing your long run tomorrow?  Hope you have a good day at work.</p>
<p>DB - Good luck with that 100 push up challenge.  At the end do you go 100 pushups consecutively?  How is that cute baby?  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I just finished up my run for the day - a little over 6mi and the weather was just perfect.  Have a good weekend!</p>

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<p>Good morning DB! Good luck with the challenge, it's worth doing.</p>
<p>Good morning Sisu! Glad you had a good run, hope you have some good plans for the weekend. I'm going to do the long run Sunday so it looks like I'll be dogging it up the stairs at the stadium.</p>

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
<p>Hiya folks. Good job on your 6, Sisu!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Suds, I always laugh at you saying you work out on a rest day.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Poor Maxwell is all congested and stuffy and not wanting to be put down. This does not help my cause of getting things done while Elise is at preschool. One day my whole house will be clean again at one time. One day...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I thought about starting the push up challenge again but then I remembered I hate pushups.</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.