Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Good morning and Happy Friday!</p>
<p>Just a workout this morning, runnign rest day for me.</p>
<p>Sisu, happy anniversary! Hope you had a good night last night!</p>
<p>Jen, sounds like you needed a rest, hope you have a good day today!</p>
<p>LB, glad to see you coming back!</p>
<p>JB, hope you got some sleep last night. Although getting up at 3:00 seems ok to me.</p>
<p>Good morning Ron! Hope yopu have a good day!</p>

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
<p>Good morning folks.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Suds - Have a good day.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hi everyone, last week was a bad week so I didn't get much posting done.  I ran a few times and cycled a couple times.  I don't think I swam any.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am trying to decide if I want to attempt 3 runs back to back next week to get it all in before I have the procedure done on Tuesday that will keep me out the rest of the week.  I know I SHOULDN'T, but I hate being forced to take a break this early in my comeback.</p>

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
<p>Afternoon my running friends.  I am glad it is Friday and it should be a quiet weekend.  Just a couple of practices and a birthday party.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Paul I hope you enjoy your evening.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>DB just do what your body tells you to do.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I hope everyone is having a great day.</p>

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
<p>Hi guys!  Just a quick hello.  No run for me again today but I will do a long run tomorrow.  Lots of school shopping done and now I think I deserve a margarita!  </p>
<p>Ron - enjoy your quiet weekend!</p>
<p>Sudsy - hope you enjoyed your running rest day today.  Are you doing a long run this weekend?</p>
<p>DB - I say you should do the back to back runs just take it easy - maybe cut back on distance too?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Happy Friday everyone!</p>

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<p>DB, don't do too much at once, you don't want to get injured.</p>
<p>Ron, have fun at the party.</p>
<p>Sisu, hope you enjoy your margarita! My long run is on Sunday, 16 miles.</p>

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
<p>Susan margaritas sound good tonight.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Paul I am just dropping off my daughter at a party.  They are going bowling so she is looking forward to it.</p>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.