Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>It's official...finally getting off my butt and qualifying for Marathon Maniacs.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Doesn't look like I'll be running Denver on the 17th, but I'm registered for the New Hampshire and Maine marathons on October 2nd/3rd and while I'm not committed I'll probably run the Pisgah 50k a couple weeks before that.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've come close to qualifying for the Marathon Maniacs...missed it by a day or two last year.  I figure its about time I got off my butt and made it so I could join.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>That, and I've never run 2 marathons in 2 days before. Even when I did my 50 miler, I'd only run 2 miles the day before so that doesn't quite make it either, heheh.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How many of you will I be seeing out there in October?</p>

·
Registered
302 Posts
<p><span style="font-family:arial;color:#000000;font-size:10pt;">Good Luck Blaine,</span></p>
<p><span style="font-family:arial;color:#000000;font-size:10pt;">I won’t be up in New England this year but some day I would like to run the Maine Marathon (especially considering its my home state) but this year I'll be at Marine Corp again (4th year).  Good luck with gaining Maniac status; I've been a maniac for 2 plus years now (#910).</span></p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.