Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Thanksgiving all! Got out with DD for an easy 6 miler, and my body didn't fall apart - so win! Even better - burned 800 calories in preparation for late lunch/early dinner. DD's been baking, turkey and potatoes are in the oven ...making me hungry!

Enjoy time with family and friends, and thanks to YOU!!! (all three of you) for keeping this little corner going.

G.

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Yes, very grateful for this little community we have here :).

Rainy morning, so headed to the basement for 1-hr NYC ballet workout for a quiet me time before the craziness. DS and his GF’s train from Chicago didn’t get in until 2am due to some mechanical issues (leaves stuck on engine? wheels? tracks? causing super slow speed)…. So, super slow morning for DH but thx to the dinner planned to be served 5:30ish, we got plenty time to prepare the feast. We already had 9 people total in the house, preparing food together kept the kitchen a very hectic place. Maintaining things in relatively organized manner while cooking for 17 people is a serious task, but I’m getting pretty good at asking for help and cleaning up as we go…. All food turned out great and I was off the hook for the massive cleanup task that followed the feast. We went for 2 mile walk after that. Now 10 family members (outside immediate family) are staying (for 2 nights..) so will see how it goes!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts