Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>The primary display page is WAYYYY too stretched out.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I kept wondering why I wasn't getting deeper into the site, I assumed too busy. But I realized I don't look "down" and you really have to looooooooooooooooooooooook down because of all the white space.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I wonder if that is why we're seeing so much less activity this summer? If other people having same issue?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>too much scrolling. Have to scroll even to post this message. That's too much.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I do like the new colors through.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But i am noticing several people LIT again...</p>

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
<p>I'm hoping the darker fonts will help - I know I sure like 'em.  I haven't really noticed all the white space and scrolling, other than it keeps sending me to the top of a thread after I post, forcing me to scroll to the end to confirm everything came out how I meant it to.  I still don't like having the product reviews over there  --->, it makes me think I'm on Amazon or some other giant soulless corporate juggernaut website.  But I'm starting to get the feeling (via numerous emphatic posts from Satfix) that they aren't going away.</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.