Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
SO my exercise room I guess its 2 rooms or 3. In the barn I have the EP and I store bikes, skis etc. Some day maybe my SO will finish wiring etc (he's been at it 4 years) and i'll move my trainer there.
For now I have my loft area which I share with my office that has a yoga wall that I also attach bands and Pilates springs to. Then I have a growing assortment of kettlebells and dumbells, wedges, mats, yoga props, foam rollers etc. I have no particular place for these smaller items. I used to have 2 large offices which were all moves to this loft area so my winter project is to remove things (such as the laminators and binders I use only when prepping for an in person class) to storage to make a place to ahve storage for the weights straps, props etc. I don't' quite know what to use to store all those! The cute little carts don't' look like they would hold my weights (kb as 1-5lb, 1 each 6kg, 8 kg 2 each 12 kg, 15 kg, 20 kg then a lot less dbs but still progressions from 3 lb through 30 lb )The weight is too much for regular old shelving but the fancy commercial gym stuff is pricey and huge. Its a loft so there's varying height. Anyway that's where i'm stuck. I also have been looking at flooring which could be vinyl plank or cork when I finally get to it. SO keep the ideas coming. For now my trainer is in the guest room, I slid eit under hte bed and put my bicycle in the laundry room when there's company. That will move someday to the barn maybe..

So yesterday I started my strength workout but got interrupted by SO who wanted a walk that turned into a @ 3 or so mile hike. Followed by landscape work mostly seeding bare spots on a 1 acre plot before its completely frozen and under snow. The top inches are frozen but we should get a few days with highs in the 40s before the real snow falls.
This morning i repeated the whole workout and finished it if the wind keeps up I'll swim in the EP if it lets up I'll work more on the landscape.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Forgot to respond. Went for 56 or so miles with a small bagelry crew (started with 5; two cut it short, leaving 3 to meander for a leisurely paced ride through southern NH). Sight of the day was a herd of cows, standing like statues in a frosty field ... very nice tour of small towns and farms. FB mulching a bunch of leaves. Nothing on Sunday to speak of...

And - blast from the past: Poll: Where is your trainer? | Runners Forum - Kick Runners

1 - 3 of 3 Posts