Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the homepage and there were no ads. Just curious.<br><br>
When there were ads, how did the ads know i lived in Philly?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Google pulled them - I'm appealing it now. I think it had to do with all the work I've been doing on the front page and unbeknownst to me, it upp'd the 'impressions' to unusual numbers and they think I did it on purpose.<br><br>
HOPEFULLY, they'll reinstate it - but if not, well I'll need to come up with something else...<br><br>
Thanks for noticing!

·
Premium Member
16,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, i was clicking on the ads!!! trying to help out.<br><br>
Here is another option. Charge a small yearly fee when you have the running log. I go to a website where almost everything is free, but you get some bonus features for $12/yr of $7/6months paid thru paypal. Not sure how well it will go over with all the former CH folks who can be a bit bratty if they are not used to paying for websites. Could you sell your own ad space like coolrunning did with jeff galloway?

·
Registered
214 Posts
This is actually what we will do - there will be a free log (similar to CR) but a premium log with much more features will be available.<br><br>
Yeah, we're also looking into to finding some other income options...<br><br>
Thanks for the suggestions and keep'm coming!<br><br><br>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.