Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My iPod touch records my distances fairly well, but I am experiencing a problem that I would like to fix:</p>
<p>Whenever I pause from walking, the iPod stops recording distance (which is to be expected), but then, when I resume the walk, the iPod does not measure distance any longer.  I have tried to fix that, but cannot find any place in the settings to take care of this.  Can anyone help?  Ideally, I would like it to record the entire distance and time i spend walking and pausing, while recording the entire distance covered.  </p>
<p>(I sometimes walk in NYC and interrupt my walk to go into a store or look at a window every now and then.  I do not lose overly much time doing this, so I am not so concerned about the time I spend not walking.)</p>

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
<p>Sorry I'm no help Ice Cream.  I stick with the Garmin</p>

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
<p>I use my iPhone when I walk to record my distance, but it tracks using the GPS feature.  I did not know an iPod Touch could keep track of distance.  I don't think it uses GPS, but I'm not sure about that.  Supposedly my iPod Nano has a pedometer, but I've never used it.  Maybe that works better?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sorry, not much help.</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.