Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Saints and Falcons both just finished their games.  Both won 16-14.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Falcons beat San Francisco at the Georgia Dome with 7 seconds to play on a 43 yard field goal.  It was the first time in the game they led.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Saints fought hard in New Orleans but held off a driving Carolina team to hold on 16-14.  Saints out played the Panthers by yardage, first downs and every other stat but still very nearly lost.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Saints vs Falcons in December in the Georgia Dome is looking more and more like it might be for the Division championship.</p>

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
<p>Ravens won.  Not by their defense alone.  Flacco made some bad plays in other drives, but his last minute drive for the win was awesome to watch.  The Ravens D did a great job, as usual.  I was impressed how they were able to avoid making fouls on long pass plays. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>The Steelers and the Ravens both look good to me.  When Big Ben is back and if/when Flacco plays to his hype, these are two teams that could go far this year.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm also enjoying the Rams.   Who would have thought they'd be as competitive as they are?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>HJ</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.