Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I went to the running store a couple of weeks ago to get a new pair of my usual Kayanos. The lady said I should wait for the new ones to come in because "they're awesome!" "Anyday now," she said. Well, it's been two weeks, and I've called every local running store looking for them. I was hoping to have them for my half this weekend, but nobody has them in stock! What's all the hype about? Has anybody tried them yet? (They must be XIV's because the ones I have now are XIII's.)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I just ordered a pair of 14's from roadrunnersports.com<br><br>
They should be here tomorrow or the next day....<br><br>
I doubt they're a great deal better than the 13's... Personally, I really liked the 12s and thought the 13s were just so-so.<br><br>
I also run in New Balance 1223's

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
I picked up a pair of XIVs at my local running store last weekend.<br><br>
Can't say much about them yet - they're my first pair of Kayano's but they are out there available now.

·
Registered
605 Posts
If you really liked the XIIIs then you may want to just pick up another pair. The new ones may be "awesome" for the sales clerk, but they may not be right for you. Besides, you might be able to get a discount on a pair of XIII.<br><br>
One the other hand, if you didn't really like the XIII, then wait or order online.<br><br>
Victor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts