Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
I've tried them on at the store, and they let me take them for a test run. Overall, I was happy with them, and I've been a big fan of 2110's for a while (I bought 5 pair on sale when TSA started putting them on clearance). The 2120's have a slightly wider toebox, and they are an ounce lighter per shoe. Standing with one foot in 2110's and another in the 2120's, you can feel the difference.<br><br>
I'm kinda anxious to burn through my 2110's now just so I can have a legit excuse to buy the 2120's.<br><br>
I've also noticed that they're making a 2120 trail shoe. Interesting. Heel looks a bit built up though.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Solyte is just so light.<br><br>
At my store we sell 3 pairs of 2120s for each pair of every other BRAND of shoe.<br><br>
Not everyone buys them, but almost every says they feel really comfortable. I have a pair in the box, but I have 2 other brand new pair of shoes to get to before I pull them out.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I went ahead and bought a pair cos in all honesty I was impressed with the "upgrade". Took them out last night on a 9 mile jaunt, and I've gotta say that I've fallen in love with Asics all over again!! Right outta the box, they just felt PERFECT on my feet, and the more I ran in them the more impressed I was.<br>
Definitely an improvement in weight, slightly more comfortable toe box, and I think the heel fit just right (perhaps just a bit tighter than the 2110).<br><br>
I'm totally sold, and would love to at least see the trail version now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts