Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Hi Rich,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've posted this in a couple of different "issues" threads, but it's never been addressed so I figured I'd make a new thread!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Since the move, I've been having trouble with just getting to the right posts in threads. This is what happens:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>  1. Clicking on a new thread I've never read before takes me to the bottom of the page.</p>
<p>  2. Clicking on the green "go to first unread" arrow in the thread list sometimes takes me to the correct thread. Sometimes it takes me to the bottom (even if that's not  the right new post for me).</p>
<p>  3. Clicking on a page number to go to the next page while reading a thread takes me to the bottom of the next page.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Generally, clicking the "View first unread" link at the bottom of the page within the thread will take me to the right post. And while I was sort of willing to just put up with that (after not seeing any other fix), it's actually very annoying. Sometimes it doesn't work and I'm left to just scroll around till I can figure out what the next thread was. I have no idea if others are having this same issue, but it'd be nice to see if there's something that can be fixed! Basic navigation shouldn't be such a pain.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks! :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

·
Premium Member
16,290 Posts
<p>I'm still having this issue too. It is my only complaint.</p>

·
Premium Member
5,649 Posts
<p>I have the same problem.</p>

·
Registered
26 Posts
<p>Hi guys,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for the report!  We've been able to identify a problem with the way that those links are handled.  Currently, in some situations, you'll end up at the bottom of a thread page regardless of what link you click or whether you have read the thread before or not.  We are working on a fix now, and hope to have it taken care of soon.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks again!</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.