<p>Sue,  I am unsure as to what IFC is. </p>

·
Premium Member
5,649 Posts
<p>I am guessing C is for channel.  LOL,   I don't know either.</p>

·
Registered
7,005 Posts
<p>I dunno what IFC stands for but I knew I had it so once I saw this post, I turned it on and caught the last hour. :)</p>

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<p>Independent FIlm Channel</p>
<p> </p>
<p>:)</p>

·
Premium Member
8,806 Posts
<p><span id="user_Eric">And then some adenoidal typists from Birmingham with diarrhoea and flabby white legs and hairy bandy-legged *** waiters called Manuel, and then, once a week there's an excursion to the local Roman ruins where you can buy cherryade and melted ice cream and bleedin' Watney's Red Barrel, and one night they take you to a local restaurant with local colour and colouring and they show you there and you sit next to a party of people from Rhyl who keeps singing 'Torremolinos, Torremolinos' and complaining about the food - 'Oh! It's so greasy isn't it?' and then you get cornered by some drunken greengrocer from Luton with an Instamatic and Dr Scholl sandals and last Tuesday's 'Daily Express' and he drones on and on and on about how Mr. Smith should be running this country and how many languages Enoch Powell can speak and then he throws up all over the Cuba Libres.</span></p>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.