Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 mile x-c ski on the snow machine track first thing that seems worthy of being called a workout since Oct 20! More tired than I should have been afterwards but the skiing was pretty easy! I hope we get more snow soon.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Woot-woot, SB! Steps in the right direction. Snow is pretty spare in these parts as well. DD went skiing with a friend (downhill) the week before Xmas, and only 1/3 of the trails were open going into the holiday weekend. It's barely been cold enough at night to make snow. Hoping to try out the x-country skis myself soon, but I don't see it happening soon.

Sounds like you're making strides in the pool as well, Yo. I remember taking "Total Immersion" workshop many years ago, and none of that clicked. Boo...

Back on Zwift for me... 15 miles before supper.

Geo.

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
Yay SB, good to hear about your xc workout!! Yeah hard to believe snow has to be made even in your area…. I don’t foresee I would renew my “more miles than degree club” membership, even considering the windchill instead of the actual temp.

Geo - yay to you to get in a Zwift ride!

Swam in this nice city-owned Rec center. Only two lanes were available until 7:30pm per the schedule, so I headed out a bit after 7:30pm. Only two others were swimming and by 8 it was just me. Boy what a waste. Annual membership for the resident is only $230/yr!! How come doesn’t our city have one of these!!? Non-resident is $460. Still way cheaper than LifetimeFitness. Wish it was a bit closer but it isn’t too bad only20min drive….
amyway, 3500yd for me, yay! Lots of drill so tools me like 1:18. Happy with my effort. Oh, 2-mile usual walk during lunch time too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts