Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goodness, I now see Christmas decorations....., a day after Halloween!

SB - thanks for reminding small things we could do to hopefully make some differences. And nice to have a suites....I am having a hard time to bring myself to work on next Sept plan (that is the likely timing to head to your way). What is your early Sept looks like :) ?

2 mile walk during lunch time. Then 1-hr on my Journeyman. I was so underdressed... it was cold, in high 40's.... As it gets dark sooner, the harder to get out on a bike after work....

We have a water boil advisory here since last night. It's a bit of pain but no biggie. I stopped by Target for a few things and looked at the water section... almost all bottles and jogs were gone. Well, is it that hard to boil water instead of buying all those bottles?!

Hope everybody's Monday was a good start of the week!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Yo you can always use your camping filter for your water too I'd guess most "modern suburban" people just dont' understand the water treatment issue. Trying ot explain how a well and septic work to visitors is always fun!

Managed my entire strength workout we are back to snow at the freezing point so it was pretty messy out.

Sept is the best time to hike usually, always a chance of snow and bad storms (a year ago there was the big wind storm that stranded people for a while). So I plan to be hiking and backpacking!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts