Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang!
nothing over the weekend with the exception of dog walks both days. A bunch of needed errands on Saturday and then puttering around the house. Sunday more of the same, and finally got going on DD's GS scrapbook...the goal is to get it done for when she comes home from Mississippi in June.

Yo - you are more adventurous than I am - but that does sound fun!

Geo - nice getting out on the bike! I am not that courageous!

Nothing yet today - but will head out in about an hour to do at least 1 mile...in honor of Patriots day and to get my legs moving.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Agreed - a lot of work but fun though, Yo! I'm sure you could get used to sleeping in a hammock... Beers around a campfire, good conversation - sounds like a great weekend. Not sure if it's enough to offset 3 crap days of meetings ahead though!

Joined Zoj in a Patriots day run. 4 miles in a bit under 8 mm pace. Knocked off a good 7:28 mile for mile 2, but couldn't keep that pace ...

geo

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Happy Patriots Day, New Englanders! (That's a New Englander thing, right?) And impressive pace Geo. And zoj, good to have a target - you will get it done :)

Indeed crappy start of the day, really early :(
But I am a creature of habit and schedule. Got 3000yd in during lunch time. I drove to a pool early and joined in a meeting from a car.. Felt good in the water, didn't feel much of the 90miles weekend.
Then shot #2. So far no side effect. Then 5 mile run.

As DD is leaving in a few days, we had better finish up her tax... ugh. Have been procrastinating (worked in early March, then ignored for a while), forgetting why I did what on turbotax... grrrr, so almost like starting all over again. Crappy morning #2 is coming too soon.....

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Well I never could get used to a hammock took one for the AT sent it home, took it to the sierras and never again.
I got out for a nice ski on Friday or saturday can't quite recall, 7 miles longest since the vaccine. I am still having issues rashes, nose bleeds, headaches what's from the vax what's form the treatments for the hives idk..I sort of give up. A says he got geezerly from his second shot first sick then contending with various ailments then just sort of gave up altogether i understand the sentiment.

Otherwise took a long drive Sunday to show a visitor the other side of the mountains and avoid doing anything physical. Swam in the EP for the first time in a few weeks today. Tomorrow we are supposed to skin the dome we shoveled it out so it was pretty dry but then had an all day snowstorm. Snow is light and blowing around so hopefully it will clear up in the am...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts