Kick Runners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Monday all!

Gov. Baker announced the "re-opening" plan for the state...(4) phases with Phase I starting today...some opening today and some delayed a week. Let's see how this works.

SB - sounds like you have better testing in Wyoming than we do here in MA. Tests are reserved for referrals and high risk residents.

Did anyone see the article about how the anti-stay at home protesters are responsible for further spread of the virus as many came from out of state and then went back to their home state? sigh.

Nothing yesterday but socially distance coffee with my BF - we met 1/2 way between our homes and then sat in our own cars and chatted. It was good to catch up. Then errands and some more work in the garden.

Today I started the REV3 Salute Tri - did my 5K. Think it will be in reverse order with a ride tomorrow and then whatever I come up with for the swim replacement. Still hoping that REV 3 NE will go off, but even if it doesn't it will be turned into a virtual race and would like to do the whole thing...so keeping to the training schedule (of sorts).

That's about it!

Oh Yo - yes, feel free to let me know if you need more!

·
Registered
7,891 Posts
Zoj - how does MA opening up affect you? Going back to the office? Getting haircut? Going out to eat? About those protectors. I’m sure some are protesting with valid reasoning/logic (though it’s likely I don’t agree with any of them). But some seem to have just protesting to the governor’s authority, or making it against the Democratic Party. Threatening the Michigan governor? Just plain ridiculous and dangerous. And the fact WH isn’t condemning it is just plain wrong.
And it must have been nice to “get together” with BFF!

30min strength exercises since it was pouring during lunch. Then 1-hr on a trainer while watching Suits. Season 8 now. Almost over. I would feel free once this is over. I hope I won’t get hooked to anything for a while.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Ha! There's always something to get hooked on, Yo! Hopefully the next one won' be 8 seasons of 15-20 episodes each :) (he says, manfully making his way through season 4/8 of Green Arrow)

Sunday was an easy 15 mile ride w/DD. Today we went for a 4.8 mile run after work ... Why is running so hard? Anyhoo ... about 8:45 pace with one quickish mile and many slower ones...

Hopefully you get your tri in, Zoj. I think they're still planning the Seacoast Century - but we'll see. I think the summer thing I'm going to miss is the Prescott Park Arts festival - lots of good shows...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts