Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, the Sox gave it a good run. Offense fell asleep at the end. Couldn't have asked for more from the pitching staff as Evaoldi, Sale and Rodriguez all came through when we needed them most. And for a team not expected to do ANYTHING...well post season play is great! and the two games that I went to were fantastic, so couldn't ask for more. :)

Yesterday - I did get on the trainer for 45 minutes and then headed into Boston to start clean out of DD's apartment. We had DH's car packed to the gills and managed to clean out just about everything but the big stuff. So probably two more trips and we'll get it all cleaned out.

Today - in the pool again for 1300+ yards. water temp was a bit on the warm side, but overall felt pretty good.

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Zoj - If I remember correctly, isn’t DD staying in Boston still? Moving to a new place? Way to get in another pool time! (I need to do so too)

30min strength exercises during lunch (raining outside) then 5.5mile run after work. Albeit slow, less and less walking breaks! Still get headachy but not too bad.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts