Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,027 Posts
Sounds like a good start to the day, FB.<br><br>
I was gone Saturday so I'll catch up with that run here. I had a successful 24 miles on the C & O Towpath near Harpers Ferry WV. It was a gorgeous and inspiring setting to run with the scenery, fall colors, and interaction with JFK50 race participants for some of it. I also had an excellent running buddy for the first 8 miles; roots (who was crewing for friends) joined me. What a great end to peak training.<br><br>
Today I will either do 8 with a series of 1 minute pickups, or 6 easy. Whatever I feel more like this afternoon. This week won't feel too taperish yet, thank goodness.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Sounds like an awesome weekend SGH.<br><br>
Nice run Eric. How's the weather there this time of year?<br><br>
After school want to hop on the bike for 30 minutes to nowhere and then 4 or 5 on the treadmill. Short week folks, we can do it!

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Oops - missed this the first time around. My first run in 8 days! Only 3.3 miles, but it felt great. Weather was perfect too - cloudy, blustery and raw - 38 degrees.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
5 progressive miles on Coach's t-mill. Felt good except the balls on my feet hurt. I've been wearing Nike Frees as everday shoes and try to do a run a week in them. I think It may be because I ran about 4 miles to and from school, the post office, practice, and Coach's house in them, as well as played in them at practice, and wore them all day at school. At least it's another shoe in the rotation to give my Asics a break. I just hit 400 miles with them so we'll see how long those puppies last. Sad to say I didn't bike tonight so I'm getting to bed soon and actually waking up early for my 1/2 hour penance. No Tv or entertainment with that thing, although I do wear my iPod for that.<br><br>
Good night!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts