Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI gang!
whelp, COVID hit this household. DH tested positive on Saturday and I tested positive this morning.

SO - had to cancel PT, reschedule my post op appointment (means stitches stay in longer boo) and we canceled our trip down to see the in-laws this weekend for a pre-Thanksgiving celebration. So bummed....

And to think I was going to start using the trainer this week, but not sure that is a good idea, until at least the end of the week anyway.

Geo - nice deal!
Yo - happy belated birthday to your mom!

Hi SB - hope the weather is improving your neck of the woods...

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Oh no ZOj, the next wave of it seems to be hitting everywhere I hope you two breeze through.
I went to Jackson to pick up my skis with new bindings mounted but it was a bit of a mess as the people answering the phone kept insisting they weren't done and wouldn't be for a while and then the tech called to see when I was arriving and once I finally did arrive I got a call that it was storming back home.
No workouts but I have my skis ready once the snowpack is good enough for new skis. It was obvious there was some kind of standoff between the new staff and the old staff but it made the whole experience much more painful than it should have been.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts