Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SB - your SARS training sounds very intense and real hands on. I guess that’s the only way one can learn and save lives. Getting wet in river in 30’s in sounds seriously cold. And thx for sharing the lycra issue. I have owned enough technical clothes over the years to donate certain kinds that didn’t do a job as advertised.
About riding divide, two of my group had done the sections. They were supposedly going more last year but covid killed the plan.

Amazingly not tired today. 3000yd swim during lunch. They added a morning session (just Mondays for now) and maybe that’s why we had only 3 swimmers! Felt good!
Rainy day so decided to do some strengthening exercises 30min. We will go for a walk later.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Hey SB - Sounds like you are over the lingering effects of the vaccine? If so, great news!

Yo - your (and others') pictures did look like great fun! Definitely sounds like a very challenging ride ... at least you missed the rain this year! One year it will be perfect (of course, that will probably be the year you're off doing something else ;) ). Anyway - looks like you had good company and probably a lot of laughs.

This weekend ended up being a bust exercise-wise (family visit - inlaws, and just general errands and spring clean-up ... the garage is looking quite a bit better!). Missed a nice morning on Sunday - but ah well. Worth it.

Today got a 22 mile ride in after work. Unfortunately the rest of the week sounds kind of the suck weatherwise. Might get a run in, but does not look good for biking the next couple of days..

geo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts