Kick Runners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang!
off line all weekend - dealing with ice dam damage at the condo and skiing. DH pulled some strings and we were able to get air movers and a dehu there on Saturday and started drying out the wall. I have a feeling that wall will be a total gut job and since this is what DH does for a living, he will be holding the condo management company to doing the right thing.
Then contactor who was supposed to do our HW floors fell and damaged his sander, so those didn't get done either - plan is to get them done this coming weekend.

BUT skiing was phenomenal on Saturday - good covered all around. :)

Today - back to the road for a just under 3 mile run. Always feels hard after a ski weekend!

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Zoj - sorry to hear about those issues... sounds like you are handling them well. (I would be overwhelmed and upset). Maybe you got a great weekend for skiing!

Got a 3000yd swim in! Then 1-hr of walking after work.

I’m almost halfway of the Obama book... slow going here... Just watched “I care a lot” on Netflix. OMG, what evil people. But the movie was captivating! During the weekend, I also watched both man’s and woman’sAustralian tennis open. Enjoyed them very much! Any tennis fan here? i played tennis in college and love watching the games. My sister still plays and has some kind of (age-group) ranking within a Prefecture-level (like state).

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
21 Miles zwifting for me in France (oo-la-la). Decently hard effort.

And - ugh! ... that sounds like a busy (but with some fun!) weekend. I assume the costs aren't going to be out of your pocket ... ugh.

That movie does sound intriguing ... Think I have to be in the right frame of mind to watch a movie with bastards all around! Also - things NOT to look forward to in dotage. No tennis fan here (beside plunking around a bit for fun). I'll watch occasionally - if I happen to flip by in a tense moment/close match - but won't go out of my way. My dad used to love watching Borg/McCenroe/Connors etc. Not sure where he developed his passion for it, as he never played to the best of my knowledge. Good on your sister for keeping it up as a serious passion though! Figures you'd both be competitive :)

Geo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts