Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another day off for me - 4 in a row. Did go waterskiing yesterday and a walk this am with the pup...so at least something.

Heading into Boston in a bit to go to the Sox game with DS...

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Sounds like a fun weekend. Hopefully the game was good (didn't check the score).

Short bike ride for me (21 miles) plus grocery shopping/house cleaning. So - not much going on here. Did cross over 100 miles for July - so free water bottle at the end of August. Woot! :)

Also - sounds like I'll probably take a week off in September to help DD move into her London digs (when she gets them). This will also allow her to cram clothes or stuff into my extra checked bag (plus half my main suitcase). I'll probably just pack my stuff in a carry-on :).

geo

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
How is Sox this year? Guardians are still in the game to get to the post season!

Geo - that’s super exciting!! Never heard of helping to move to another country but why not and totally makes sense! September will be here before you know it!

About an hour on Stumpy to REI to return/pickup a few things. The saddle trouble taking a page from Zoj’s book…. replaced my well worn saddle with one that was just lying around. I didn’t put it right (gosh hate there are so many different mechanisms to connect a seat to the post!!). So the nose of the seat kept on going up. Anyway super uncomfortable ride. Though it was put it right later, I think this will not be a comfortable one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts