Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm super tired as I had to wak up for work early, after work I'm heading to say goodbye to the foreign exchange student, babysitting, then volunteering at the basketball summer league. Hopefully I'll squeeze a run in somewheres today.<br><br>
Have a good day.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
up at 6 am to run 3 miles. Felt good, actually too good. I finished, and thought "I need to run harder".<br><br>
I've got to pick up the pace on my shorter runs.

·
Registered
12,188 Posts
I got up at 5 am. I do that every day. No running today though cause I banged my little toe yesterday and spent the night with it iced down.<br><br>
I'll ride my mountain bike tonight instead.

·
Registered
7,239 Posts
I ran 6.1 miles today on unfamiliar territory. I mapped out a route of just over 3 miles from my hotel on gmap pedometer last night having not a clue what kind of roads I'd be running on.<br><br>
The first stretch of road was quite nice. It was through a nice neighborhood and then took me along a big corn field and was a bit hilly. I certainly didn't feel like I anywhere near home. Then I hit a busy road which I'll avoid tomorrow. Once I hit the road that was just past the 3 mile mark, I turned around and went back.<br><br>
I'm a little worried about tomorrow's run. I have some tendinitis issues cropping up in my knee that were exacerbated after my 18 mile run from being at the beach. My ankle and groin were feeling it a bit today too. I'll be fine....I hope.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Be careful, Notey.<br><br>
3 miles for me on the 'mill. Supposed to do weights tonight, but I don't know if I'll be able to go to my class at the Y. Sunshine might have pinkeye; if she does, I can't let her play in the nursery while I work out.

·
Premium Member
16,290 Posts
6 miles on trails with the group. felt surprisingly well!

·
Premium Member
5,027 Posts
It cooled off to high 70s, a breeze, and low humidity, great conditions for a track workout with my coach's group. The workout was 5 X 800 @ 3:45-3:50 pace. Mine were 3:45, 3:46, 3:44; 3:47; 3:41. It was hard, but not too hard, and great to run with other people!<br><br>
With warm-up and cool-down 5 miles total tonight.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Nice intervals, SGH.<br><br>
Instead of joining the Monday open-water swim, I opted for the pool.<br><br>
Run 2mi to the Y<br>
Swim 20min (1000yds)<br>
Run 2mi to home<br>
Cooled-down with 4x strides<br><br>
Enjoying the relatively cool breeze tonight!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts