Runners Forum - Kick Runners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sounds like everyone is having some adventures this past week! whew!

we had family up from the 23rd to the 29th - lots of food, booze and laughter. Played Jackbox TV games well into the wee hours of the morning several nights. Quiplash is too funny!

I managed several walks, a run and a couple of trainer rides last week. Back on the wagon today with a 2.6 mile run in new sneakers. Strava is once again acting wonky and had my distance short by ~0.2 miles. Doesn't sound like much, but for a short run does reek havoc with the pace.

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
Happy to hear you had a great time with families!

The last day off work :(.
Ran about 6.5miles with DH - my Garmin died in the middle - totally unhappy about the poor battery life of recent. I don’t know what I did after that…felt like wasted many hours. It was time to go for a swim before I knew it. Did first swim if the new year - main set was 20x50yds and 22x50yds on 1:00. Total 3100yds.

Have a great first working week!!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
With a forecast week long storm I decided to get out in the back country climbing up the slope of new fresh snow for a couple miles before skiing back down (took 2 miles up 1 back down). I plan to get in the pool and get the trainer set up during the long storms and maybe get more consistent wiht strength training now that I'm mostly recovered.
Yo I hear you about built in batteries tanking expensive equipment. I just ordered a new cell phone wiht a removable battery because I keep having to replace my Samsung S7's because of the battery not the phone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts