Kick Runners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...this is a bit different!

Yo - I too think I will keep up with some number of pushups everyday - I do them in the morning as part of my back PT/stretching regime.

For February, I think I am going to work on mobility and strength training....2x week for strength training and then daily mobility/balance work.

Ankle cranky + snow mageddon and a persuasive daughter got me on the trainer today instead of outside for a run. I did North Applegate on Rouvy...thinking about signing up for Zwift for a couple of months for more variety. Rouvy is good, but dang most of the rides are hilly!

Geo - I know that there was a big event on Saturday on Zwift for the tri club I am part of...maybe that had something to do with it? dunno

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Hmmm interesting... why updates... I thought this was a dying platform..... or people started looking to go back old ways to create communities?

3000yd swim. My streak is going strong!
After work, rode my Pony with a GF on single track, starting from her house. Almost 2hrs with some stops (ran into a friend/the trail coordinator who was hiking). About 30F, nice night! Snow was nicely packed but a few OMG and choice words. No falls :).
Another Skype call late in the evening.... ugh. Well, no need to feel bad to take a long lunch breaks to swim.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts