Kick Runners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon slug-a-beds!

The usual commute for me ... slow (yes - and sluggish) ... mid/hi-15s. Still ... the morning 20 put me at 5201 for the year ... so 100/week average met. Imagine I'll be commuting tomorrow, and maybe one other day this week ... so 5300 is entirely possible.

No weekend workouts. Did time at DD's HS meet ... She did okay (3-5 seconds off PRs) - about as expected. Did win the 100 back ... The team looks good though ... should be another strong year.

Great day all!
Geo.

·
Registered
7,890 Posts
Geo - Wow, 5300...! Keep it up, we have 2.5 more weeks! Happy to hear your DD did 'ok' by winning 100 back! I am sure young body bounces back really quick.

6 easy miles. Another week. More running. I thought running the best way to lose weight. Totally wrong in my opinion.

Kids' final week (Wed-Fri). DD (jr) is all stressed out..... I can't believe DS has wrestling practices during the final's week (except Tue).

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Nice job Geo! and congrats to DD!

Weights today and Zumba tonight w/DD - did a bunch of running and walking over the weekend while up in Kittery shopping...

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
PT this morning went well. Two minutes after I left for home the school called to have me pick up DS for a possible mild concussion...he seems okay to me, but I'm playing it safe.

Happy Monday?!

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Geo: WOW!! So impressive :) Congrats to DS back in action!
YoSake: LOTS of people complain about gaining weight marathon training. I know I gained weight training for my Half Iron. Suggest tracking food if this is bugging you! :) PITA but it works.
Alicia: Boo, hopefully all is ok.

Me: X3 upper and 4 mile SUNNY run. Sun has been hard to come by the last week, I thoroughly enjoyed every moment!

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
I got in a nice 1 hour computrainer ride doing FIN on trainerroad. if you like the computariner, Trainerroad is a kick in the ass you need..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts